Glory League has been designed to take everyday basketball to a whole new level. By making professional quality full-game video, personal highlight reels, stats and more available to and shareable by its users, players, coaches, referees and supporters alike, can now relive on-court memories and moments beyond the hardwood.
We want every basketballer to enjoy the many benefits Glory League brings with it. All that we ask of you, as users, is that you play fair both on the court and on our platform; keeping the game fun, for everyone.
Before using Glory League for the first time, we ask that all users become familiar with our simple good behaviour guide (below) and adhere to both this guide as well as your club’s own code of conduct and/or behaviour guide in all interactions.
Keep it fun!
At the end of the day, we’re all in the game to have fun.
By applying the five simple Glory League guidelines below, in addition to those set out by your club, everyone involved in and supporting your game is going to have a good time.
Glory League's "Keep It Fun" Guidelines:
BAD BEHAVIOUR PENALTIES
- Think before you type. If you wouldn’t say it to their face, don’t type it. Nobody likes a bully.
- Nobody likes a bully. Be careful with humour and sarcasm. What might be funny to some, could be hurtful or degrading to others.
- Avoid offensive language. On or off the court, it’s just not cool.
- Be constructive, not cruel. Constructive criticism helps us improve and grow. Abuse of any kind makes us shrink.
- Laws are laws. Illegal online acts will not go unpunished.
We hope that all Glory League users will play nicely both on and off the court, but in instances where this is not the case, the following penalties will apply:
- First time offence = Banned from the Glory League platform for a two-week period
- Second offence = Banned for 12 months
- Third offence = Indefinitely banned from the Glory League platform
In all instances, the above penalties or stricter penalties will be administered by your competitions management.
Please note that Glory League have the ability to administer stricter penalties based on the severity of an incident.